Worked with Phil, listened to Phil, or got a question for Phil? Here’s you chance to leave some feedback. Go easy, though. He’s very sensitive.

Comments (12)
  1. Richard S. Kazimer (reply)

October 21, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Have had the honour of working with Phil Dobbie as a contributor in a variety if his radio & podcast incarnations across the globe. If ever there was a time the world needed his brilliant take on current affairs it is NOW!

Listen. Learn. Enjoy.

2. George Collie (reply)

October 21, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Phil is a great commentator on the morning call! I look forward to hearing him host it for many years to come.

3. Jessica Revill (reply)

October 22, 2018 at 5:40 am

I met Phil Dobbie in the course of my work as an on-air psychologist. I wouldn’t call him a danger to himself or others rather a variable risk. I have begged him to get medication for the grandiose notion that he is an actual radio broadcaster to no avail. If you meet him in person I urge you to make no sudden movements and avoid eye contact as much as possible. Medical science has only made so much progress in such cases. Dr. Jess, psychologist.

4. Professor Stephen Keen (reply)

October 22, 2018 at 5:56 am

I had known of and respected Phil via his commentaries on internet and communications issues in Australia long before we met there via “a series of unfortunate events”, when we realised that we could both banter about economics for hours at a time. Thus was born our podcast on my Patreon site, which is available only to those paying $10+ a month.

Since money talks louder than words, let it be known that this tier generates more than half my income from Patreon, showing that people are willing to hand over good money to hear Phil and me banter.

And so they should. He has a great face for radio, is never lost for ideas for podcasts, breaks all the rules of modern media by actually researching the issues before he comments on a topic, knows (and loves) the technical side of broadcasting so he’s a one-man media band. He’s a top bloke too, and working with him is really not working at all; it’s having fun and being paid for it.

5. David Campbell (reply)

October 22, 2018 at 9:41 am

Phil has the ability to cut through the hype and comment on what is really happening locally and further afield.
    A great presenter and commentator, with a wicked wit.

6. Jonny Gould (reply)

October 22, 2018 at 4:17 pm

I was a guest on Phil’s show once – and somehow, he asked me a second time. This means we hit it off, talked in a straight line and produced a conversation worthy of his audience. Phil is engaging broadcaster with a warm voice and challenging, journalistic mind. Hire him – and I might be on his show now and then!

7. Jon Danzig (reply)

October 23, 2018 at 8:52 pm

A brilliant radio presenter and interviewer, who is a natural, and takes care to ask pertinent, relevant questions in a way that makes for compelling listening, and gets the best responses from the interviewees.

8. John Ogier (reply)

October 23, 2018 at 11:06 pm

On the air Phil’s always an engaging, well prepared and energetic broadcaster. He taught me everything I didn’t know that I wanted to know about technology and everything I did want to know about economics with a bit of politics thrown in to make me feel better that I’m not such a loony after all. He always surprises me that he reallly educates himself about useful and topical content that makes for great listening. Thanks Phil!

9. Rodrigo Catril (reply)

October 24, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Apart from having a great face for Radio, Phil has an innate ability to simplify complex political and economic subjects into easily digestible remarks. Phil makes market commentators like me sound good on radio with his easy going interviewing style, good sense of humour and sharp wit.

10. Ray Attrill (reply)

October 29, 2018 at 8:50 am

None of the pointy-headed analysts at the National Australia Bank Phil interviews daily for ‘The Morning Call’ have ever been – or will be – invited to do stand-up comedy. Yet the weekly listernship of the NAB Podcast has soared from nothing to over 9,000 in little over two years, thanks to Phil’s irreverence and ability to engage our audience. He has created a product that truly differentiates us from our competition in providing market commentary and views to the Australian business and investment community.

11. Rob Balmer (reply)

November 12, 2018 at 11:54 am

I’ve been working with Phil for over a year now recording more than a dozen 20-25 minute podcasts for our business – Executive Central. Phil has been an absolute pleasure to work with and is extremely professional in both his interviewing/conversation skills and his podcast production skills. I look forward to creating many more podcasts with Phil in the months and years to come and would highly recommend him to any individual or organisation looking to professionally share experiences, thought leadership, and/or opinions via the exciting medium of the internet.

12. inoxnDyclipt (reply)

November 14, 2018 at 1:14 am

Все изготовленные и сконструированные и готовые и выпущенные и созданные и сделанных и сделанные и произведённые и выработанные детали подвергаются контроль потребительского качества с применением современных точных мерных инструментов (изделий).
    Доставка товара В Л Л ДЕ Волгоград осуществляется в предельно короткие временные промежутки.
    Наибольшее использование проверенных входе множества лет научно-технических приемов и методов решения проблем очистки Канализационных насосных станций с внедрением технологических и сегодняшних изобретений и достижений.
    Наш завод Е В Е Л Д Алексин непрерывно проводит работу над конечным качеством изгатавливаемой продукции и совершенствует свойства изготавливаемого оборудования,использовав при этом все более новые необычные технические тонкости и методики производства и сборки в Великий Устюг.
    Завод EELWD производит в Верхнеуральск системный научно-технический производственный цикл: от заготовочного до автоматизированной и механической обработки.

купить в самаре нержавейку мм – купить нержавейку цена самаре